How To Win
All Brighton Fringe artists, venues, producers, or designers are invited to enter the DESIGN for PRINT AWARD by simply submitting the artwork created for posters, flyers, brochures, leaflets, billboards, tickets, etc. All entries will be reviewed – if approved and shortlisted the entries will be displayed on the Design for Print Award Gallery. You can enter as many designs as you have – so long as they are for printed promotions for the Brighton Fringe 2022.
- All design artwork entered must be for any printed collateral – posters, flyers, tickets, billboards, banners, leaflets, postcards, direct mail etc.
- A performer, venue or producer may enter the designs artwork for multiple shows and events
- Entry deadline day is Wednesday 11th May 2022. (Please remember those earlier entries will gain more public exposure and promotion)
- All designs must include the correct Brighton Fringe 2022 logo HERE
- All entries must include the name and contact details of the individual who will be invited to attend the awards event at the closing ceremony on Sunday 29th May 2022.
- The submission of any entry authorises the Gemini Print Group and Brighton Fringe to display and promote the artwork in print and online.
- The ‘title’ for the design entry should be the name of the show or event.
- All entrants will be supplied with a link to promote designs and motivate public voting.
- The judges will validate and approval all entries – shortlisted designs will be displayed in the Gemini Print DESIGN for PRINT AWARD Gallery LINK
- Public voting will be open until Thursday 19th May 2022.
- The winner will be judged by a combination of online public voting and the judging panel.
- The winner will be announced at the Brighton Fringe 2022 closing ceremony/awards event.
- The prize is a voucher for £200 of printing (professional digital or lithographic printing) services by the Gemini Print Group. (No cash alternatives – Valid for 12 months) plus PR and promotion.Wednesday